Sunday, October 21, 2007

Up Beat!

As I was poking around on the net today, I came across some miniclip games. This one I had played before, but I felt the compulsion to share it with the rest of you.

For those of you that have played the Guitar Hero games, this will be familiar to you. I find it to be an easier interface then the guitar, but then again, I type much more than fiddle with a guitar. So I guess that is only fitting. However, Guitar Hero has much better music. At the bottom of every page within our blog, you will find Up Beat. You can play it from within the page, it is not an external link.

If you don't know Guitar Hero, give it a try anyway. You might like it.


Edit:I've managed to limit this only to the index page and this post, not every page within the site. Yes, I was getting annoying with it being everywhere.

2 comments:

J Beagle said...

So, is that a "game" game, or a "teaches typing" game? ;-)

Gigawatz said...

I think it just has to be a "game" game because for the following 2 reasons:
1. It never expands from the home row
2. That is the style of game with a different input device.