Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update's on our rainfall

As I'm sure everyone has heard on the news about Fay. Pretty much the last of her rainfall came through the other day. I have yet to hear an update of where we are to date on lack of rain. After what we have received, I'm sure we are getting closer to where we need to be.

But, hearing on the news the other night we will be receiving more rain at the beginning of next week from this new hurricane Gustav (I'm hoping that is the proper name and spelling). Sounds like he is going to be a pretty big storm when he hits the U.S.

Now as I hear there is another storm behind Gustav named Hannah. After hearing this I know that we will be getting the rain that we needed to get out of this drought. After or during each of these storms I'll give you updates of how we fair.

No comments: