Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mother Nature

I think that Bob did a pretty good job about our network getting a hit from Mother Nature. I just wanted to add a little to that.

With it being summertime everyone everywhere is getting hit with storms. Unless you're in that one state that actually got snow last month. Not only did our network get affected, but so did our grill. Which is only a month old, mind you. But, it got hit by a storm about a week ago. The storm was so powerful, it looked like a tornado should have been coming, especially with how dark and windy it was. I was at work when this storm hit and I seriously was waiting for a scene from the Wizard of Oz with a flying house. Well, when I got home Bob took me outside. I was just wondering what I was going to see and was shocked when he started picking up the grill off the ground. And we now have to get new parts in order to put some of the parts back on it. I'm not trying to say that it was put into pieces from this storm. The wind was just so strong that it was knocked over face down.

So, in my perspective I feel that with these storms things are getting hit harder with each one so far. I'm almost afraid what will happen with the next one.

I have to admit that even though I came pretty close to peeing my pants with the storm that came through last night, it was funny to watch the cat run with her tail between her legs and hide.

No comments: