Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dabbling

Well, here I am. My name is Bob Chubarov and I'm a geek, though a slow to adopt new stuff type of geek. I'm not sure how much I'll update this, but you never know, I might actually enjoy this.

A buddy of mine, Jason, has been doing some pretty extensive blogging over at www.mindlence.com. I decided that now that I've moved to GA and have gotten married, communication of thoughts, rants, family updates could be better accomplished in this form. I have noticed that catch-up conversations only revolve around major topics, but day-to-day things are completely over looked. I might have a conversation with someone at work about a typical geek rant & then have the same or similar conversation with several people after work. However, being so remote from friends and family, I might not have said conversation with them because they were not available or I ran out of time and then the next time I talk to them, the idea has faded. I think that I can save myself a lot of time with separate conversations and consolidate my time into a single effort. Lets see how this works out, shall we?

By the way, I'm going to post some things in reverse to get caught up. There have been many an issue and delight since I moved from home. I'm going to travel in reverse thru these events while they are on my mind the freshest & move to the eldest. The more recent ones are the most monumental, so likely they will be longer than the older ones because of the amount of detail and because I remember the most about them at this time. Please bear with me while I get caught up.

No comments: