Wednesday, November 21, 2007

P90X Day 9

Well, today's routine was skipped. This AM I had to visit the doctor, which is a completely different rant, but anyway, I didn't get an opportunity to exercise during work and Angel was running errands all day. Also, since yesterday was Angel's birthday, when I was done with work, we went out. So, the end result is no workout.

To make the issue worse, we did not follow our diet very well last night either. We went to eat at a steak restaurant. We both ordered smart choices for our meals, however, Angel insisted on dessert. Well, I wasn't expecting to have any, as I was already stuffed, but the dessert she ordered was huge. Certainly enough for two people. So, things started out ok, but in real short order, we busted out of that diet. Well, it is only twice since we started. We'll see how well this thing sticks thru the holidays.

No comments: